Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Res·o·lu·tion

                 Dreams for 2013     


    View bigger - Gibson Girls Wallpapers for Android screenshot
  •         Grow my hair to classic length - by July
  •      Continue to study Irish Music and practise my tinwhistle
  •     Start my online business
  •            Make a Youtube video
  •   Write more often
  •    Learn Bookbinding
  •     Take Dance lessons- maybe swing dance?
                                              These are just a few dreams I have for the new year... some of which are rather frivolous . I do however think the chances of  achieving these goals has just tripled by writing it down. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you are write about writing down your goals. Whenever I make a list, I always tend to accomplish more than when I don't. I just love reading your blog posts. You write so sweetly! I heard that you are in Florida now! I hope we can get together at some point. Is there a chance that you might be able to visit SeaWorld while you are here? We have passes and go up once in awhile. Maybe we could meet there? Enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete